* Nov. 22 - Depart USA
Depart USA on evening flight to Amsterdam.
* Nov. 23 - Arrive Kigali, Rwanda.
Connect with other pilgrims for flight to Kigali. We will be met at the Kigali Airport by English speaking guide and transferred to Hotel Serena for overnight.
* Nov. 24 - Kigali - Kibeho
Sightseeing through Kigali in the morning. Lunch at hotel. Afternoon departure for Kibeho. Overnight Cana Retreat House.
* Nov. 25 through Nov. 28 - Kibeho
- Visit to Kibeho Shrine, including Holy Mass.
- Group prayer at statue of Divine Mercy Jesus - 3:00 PM each day
- Visit with Anathalie (Kibeho visionary)
- Seven Sorrows Rosary group prayer
- Way of the Cross group prayer
- Group Sharing
- Talks by Immaculee Ilibagiza and Wayne Weible
- Visit local orphanage
Nov. 29 - Kibeho - Kigali
This morning we will head back to Kigali (visiting Immaculee's village on the way). Overnight Hotel Serena.
Nov. 30 - Kigali - USA Depart
This morning we will visit the Genocide Memorial Museum. Lunch at hotel. Afternoon shoppping for local crafts. This evening we will head to the airport for our flight back to USA.
Dec. 01: Arrive USA
Today we will arrive back in USA.
(FOR THOSE WISHING TO OVERNIGHT IN AMSTERDAM ON THE WAY TO AND FROM AFRICA, WE CAN QUOTE FOR RATES. WAYNE WILL OVERNIGHT; IMMACULEE WILL NOT)