* Nov. 22 - Depart USA
Depart USA on evening flight to Amsterdam. Connect with flight Kigali.
* Nov. 23 - Arrive Kigali, Rwanda.
We will be met at the airport by English speaking guide and transferred to Hotel Serena for overnight.
* Nov. 24 - Kigali - Kibeho
Sightseeing through Kigali in the morning. Lunch at hotel. Afternoon departure for Kibeho. Overnight Cana.
* Nov. 25 through Nov. 28 - Kibeho
- Visit to Kibeho Shrine, including Mass.
- Group prayer at staue of Divine Mercy Jesus 3:00 PM each day
- Visit with Anathalie (Kibeho Visionary)
- Seven Sorrows Rosary
- Way of the Cross
- Quiet pray time
- Group Sharing
- Talks by Immaculee Ilibagiza and Wayne Weible
Nov. 29 - Kibeho - Kigali
This morning we will head back to Kibeho (perhaps visiting Immaculee's village on the way). Overnight Hotel Serena.
Nov. 30 - Kigali - USA Depart
This morning we will visit the Genocide Memorial Museum. Lunch at hotel. Afternoon shoppping for local crafts. This evening we will head to the airport for our flight back to USA.
Dec. 01: Arrive USA
Today you will arrive back in USA.
(FOR THOSE WISHING TO OVERNIGHT IN AMSTERDAM ON THE WAY TO AND FROM AFRICA, WE CAN QUOTE FOR RATES. WAYNE WILL OVERNIGHT; IMMACULEE WILL NOT)